Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Disneyland!

Sorry to those who reads this blog.. Have been really busy like a beeee.. =)
Took some time out before class to update.
Well.. This is more like a Disneyland post!
I've been to Disneyland 3 times now! and I believe many times to come..
I'm blessed to be staying 15 minutes away from this magical place.. maybe some of you might think that "once is more than enough.." or "what's so nice about Disneyland that she has to go so many times?"

But to me, Disneyland's amazing!!! I've not even finish riding all the rides in Disneyland and California Adventure yet. Have ridden on all the awesomely thrilling rides like Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Nightmare before Christmas, space mountain like many, many times. =)))) and on the roller coasters, I've even learned to pose for the picture taking.. wahahha.. xD

and another fun activity at Disneyland is to find and count how many groups of Biola students that we can find..

anyways... no pictures of me disneylanding this time.. but do check facebook for me getting tagged or something. =)
but here's a photo of my "first visit" badge, "I'm celebrating" badge for going during Dahye's birthday and *drumrolllssss*
My DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASS!!!
toodles =)

xoxo
Laura.

2 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

Wow...you are so lucky gal...u make me wanna go too...>.< I don't blame you for wanting to go so many times, I would too if I lived as near to Disneyland as you do - go until u puas, come back M'sia can't go liao...kekeke

Anyway, take care and I hope you didn't throw up after so many rides... muahaha...

-Shin Yi-

Laura said...

haha.. sure will go till puas puas de.. xD
no throwing up la.. the rides are not very scary de. got the tower of terror and a one loop rollercoaster. and space mountain. but lil kids also go on it. and even old gong gong and popo. =))