Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine + Saddleback Church!!!

Yay for V-day!
...
Well... I spent V-day at Dana's place with Dahye and Cassie =) and joined by Chloe!
So... on V-day we went out to a Chinese place for Boba aka Pearl tea in Malaysia. =)))
and thereafter to this place called Kitty House to take photo sticker!!! heheh.. how fun is that? first time taking photo sticker in the States... xD
Then, we went to the Spectrum, that's the outdoor Mall. and then home for movies, games, and snacksssssss...

The next day.... Sunday!!!!! and I got the privilege to go to Saddleback church! Saddleback? Does this name ring a bell??? Rick Warren?? no? hmmm.. Purpose Driven Life???
yeah.. got it?? yeapyeapyeappp.... and just nice Rick Warren was speaking that day.. and he preached a simple but powerful message that so many people in the economy downturn now could relate to. >< It was about the prayer of Dependence, that is the line "Give us today our daily bread." in the Lord's prayer. 3 points. 1. Seeing God as my source. 2. Trusting Him for today. -Worry about nothing. -Pray about everything. -Thank God in ALL things. -Think about the right thing. 3. Sharing whatever He supplies.

Now for some pics...

Chinese Food place. The food was quite good. ><

Where Dana and I got our Caramel Apples at the Spectrum.

Posing and eating Caramel Apples. They were good.

Saddleback church.. The Stage. Left is like a small orchestra.
The person in the middle, in between communion table and pulpit is RICK WARREN.

Of course I had to take a photo. xD

That's just about it..
Update again soon.

GOD IS GOOD.

xoxo
Laura.

1 comment:

Shereen Wong said...

Hey Laura!! I don't know where to reply you. Cos i really need you to read my replies!!! hehe~ I hope you see this! How did you find my blog? I'm goin to NJ for Uni. Where are you now? which part? maybe we can meet up some day and u show me arnd! hehe~ =) please reply A.S.A.P!!