Monday, January 26, 2009

New Semester on CNY.

Haven't been blogging for a while. Should have been uploading photos of my trip to Northern Ireland. But, I've obviously been to overwhelmed with so many things to not have time to update this lil bloggie.

So, today is the first day of classes, Spring '09. It is also the first day of CNY.
*yay for those celebrating CNY away from home.*
and... I am experiencing the infamous jet lag!!!! boo for that. Have been up at 5/6am these few days, nodding off at 3/4 in the afternoon and going to bed at 8.30 at night. I really hope I get over this fastttt!!!!

This semester will be a really busy semester. I am taking 18 units of work, that is 6 classes.
Arranged a pretty good schedule, but it's the workload that is laying out there to challenge this "Asian of the Malaysian persuasion". =)

Anyways... into this New Year, God has really worked in my life though it's just January. xD
Sometimes, I wonder how the people out there who do not know God cope with life and all its' ups and downs. I am really grateful and thankful to have God in my life and as the center of my life.
Having to deal with school fees, traveling alone, and coming back to school have not been easy. Throughout all these insecurity and worries, God was, is and I dare say will be there for me.

GOD IS GOOD!!

okay.. just took some time off to update. =) Next class is at 3pm. and I hope I'll find time to upload some pics from Northern Ireland. on here and most of facebook. xD

恭喜发财
万事如意
新年蒙恩

xoxo
Laura.

No comments: