Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies....

I have just completed my first semester of Sophomore year, sent out graduating seniors, who will be greatly missed. And now, am chillin at roommate's house.
Just watched the DEYC video posted by SamV. on his facebook page and started to realize how fast time flies. The first time i joined my first DEYC was the year I moved back to KK, Dec 2006. Then, I also realized that my family have moved back for almost 4 years now.
Sometimes, I just think that it's so scary having time going by so quickly. *breathheee*
Then, at the same time, it is so exciting as I am able to look back and see how much I've grown, and how far I've come about till this day.

Just over this semester, I've grown so much, learning how to deal with people from various background, resolve conflicts, treasure friendships, relearning humility, love, patience, endurance, and many many life lessons....
All that I've experienced has definitely reflected how faithful God has been in my life.
There are days when I could just sit down and start to count my blessings, and I always came to a conclusion that there are never ending blessings! :D

I haven't been blogging for a long time... Yes.. partly because I've been very busy/lazy ><
and partly also because I don't really know if whatever I'm writing on here is relevant or if it is uplifting or bringing others down. Of course, I don't have the intentions of shutting down this blog just yet... But probably would reconsider topics to blog on.

Life is interesting here. It really is.... But there is so much more to the events that happened, not only "what fun events I've been doing" but "how have these events affected my life?"

updates again soon <3



1 comment:

Murugesh Rao said...

Hi Laura!! Finally I got to read your blog.. Hehe.. It's true time really flies.. Reflecting the events of the past do make me feel mature. I hope you're doing just fine over there. Take care.. :)