Sunday, May 17, 2009

ahhhh... earthquakee!!!

remember the last time I experienced a small 3.0 scale earthquake?
I don't remember if I blogged about it. but i'm pretty sure it was on my facebook status.
that was like nothing.

today.. I experienced a 5.0 scale earthquake. the building was shaking for 15 seconds.
okay. it was scary.
well.. not like my life was in danger or anything.. but you can feel yourself shaking back and forth.... back and forth.
it wasn't fun.
but.. still fun at the same time now that it's over

Conclusion: I would never wanna experience an earthquake more than a 5.0scale.

but... this earthquake proves to be good. cz this would mean that the earth already released some pressure, and there won't be a very severe one coming up. :D

Love,
Laura who is still very much alive. :)

No comments: